[FC] RE: <VV> a public THANK YOU

Norman C. Witte corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Jul 21 21:43:00 2003

Lonzo, this was my first International Convention, and after the experience
I have to say that Corvair people are first rate.  I bet you could have
gotten dozens of sets of jumpers, not to take anything away from Greg who
rose to the event.  My only regret is that it took me this long to attend.

Norm Witte