[FC] Vair Power for a Baja Bug?

* Greenbrier Goon * corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Jul 27 00:17:01 2003

Thanks everyone for the information on this.

I have the How To Hotrod Corvair Engines book.  It has some good
information.

I would rather run reverse rotation so that I could switch between a Corvair
engine and a VW engine whenever I want without having to tear the tranny
apart.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)