[FC] RE: <VV> Electric Fuel Pump Failure

The Source, Inc. corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Jul 29 04:57:00 2003

Norm is quite correct.
Who will forget their manners first. Shall we all get out the flame suits.
I am always happy to offer electric fuel pumps over our mechanicals.
They cost more, require additional parts i.e. oil pressure and impact
switch.
I make more money on electric's.
We offer reliable fuel pumps of all types  - simply choose your personal
preference
Orville Elisaon  in the mid 1980's equipped his Corvair with an in tank,
and an in line and tested our mechanicals - vowing never to be stranded
again.
Why don't we all just all agree to run multiple fuel pumps.... VBG
David

Norman Witte wrote:

>Charles, you have pretty much guaranteed a bunch of posts tomorrow.  The
>electric vs. stock fuel pump wars, round MCLXIX.

<snip>