[FC] Two Cents

The Source, Inc. corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Mar 5 01:29:00 2003

Paul,
I'll make Yugo parts if the volume makes it somehow feasible.
I have been producing Corvair parts for many years in very low volume.
Send me +25 Boomerang cores and I'll make a test run.
I still need CHEAP torque convertor cores to produce some High Stall units.
Freight is my normal problem - Rust Belt is too far away.

FC Parts Sales at The Source are almost the same volume as Early
but do not amount to 25% of Sales, +75% are Late
FC are better than 1960 Parts ! VBG

I see lots of Corvair parts being sold on E Bay at higher prices than
our everyday.
When we have time we will test the waters of E Bay ; get rid of lots of
dusty stock.
Our web site and electronic catalog are much more important - hopefully
some progress this year.

The Corvair vehicles are still depressed compared to other similar vintages.
It has always been this way ! We could probably start a  large flame war
as to why ...
David