[FC] Chevrolet Restoration Packets

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue May 6 23:18:01 2003

You are lucky that Chevrolet even acknowledged having once produced the
Corvair.  To say the least, of all the GM Divisions, Chevrolet is the least
responsive to questions about prior models....... Pontiac seems to be the best
with full records by serial number.  Cadillac tries, but doesn't do a very
good job of it..... I can't speak for the rest of the line up, because these
are the only ones that I have personal experience with....... Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: LonzoVair@aol.com
  To: virtualvairs@skiblack.com ; corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 10:48 PM
  Subject: [FC] Chevrolet Restoration Packets

  Hey guys and gals,
  I e-mailed Chevrolet about the "restoration packet" for my 'briers, giving
  them the VIN and the proper name "Chevrolet Greenbrier Sport Wagon" and I
  received packets for the "full sized" Chevys... I emailed them again and
  explained the 'brier was part of the "Corvair 95" series and they said they
  have only the info on the Corvair cars, not the vans.... is this correct?
Has
  anyone been able to get the info on the FCs from Chevy?
  Just wondering....
  Later,
  Lonzo

  Lon Anderson