[FC] Re: <VV> Chevrolet Restoration Packets

Dennis Nichols corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed May 7 07:12:01 2003

Lon, I know my 1961 packet  has some 'Brier references in it , but mechanically you are referred to the truck packet for unique FC info. You will find in the '61 car packet information on trim amd options but that is the only FC unique stuff, and is for 'Briers only. Basically, as a 'Brier owner, you'll need truck and car packets from a particular year to be complete. At least a car packet will get you halfway (literally) there.

LonzoVair@AOL.COM wrote:Hey guys and gals,
I e-mailed Chevrolet about the "restoration packet" for my 'briers, giving
them the VIN and the proper name "Chevrolet Greenbrier Sport Wagon" and I
received packets for the "full sized" Chevys... I emailed them again and
explained the 'brier was part of the "Corvair 95" series and they said they
have only the info on the Corvair cars, not the vans.... is this correct? Has
anyone been able to get the info on the FCs from Chevy?
Just wondering....
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson
Crittenden, KY
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.

Dennis Nichols

CORSA, CKC

1961 Lakewood 700 98/3     1966 Corsa coupe 140/4

Interested in wagons? lakewood700@yahoo.com