[FC] Four Clubs Event

Gary Swiatowy corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon May 19 06:01:02 2003

Plans are progressing well for this years Four Clubs event which will be held
at the Buffalo Radisson on Sept. 5-7, 2003. This years tours will most likely
include the Buffalo Naval and Servicemans park which includes the USS The
Sullivans as well as a submarine, the tour will also make a stop at the
Buffalo Transportation Museum (The Pierce Arrow Museum). Ken Hand has
graciously agreed to provide us with a tech session to be held after the
Saturday Night Banquet, this years topic will be early and late rear wheel
bearings. Those who attended last year know that Ken can put on an interesting
and informative demonstration.

This year we are back doing autocross, and tentatively our location is going
to be Lancaster Speedway which is located 15 minutes from the hotel. This will
be a stand alone event and not piggybacked with an SCCA event. What we really
need now is autocrossers to commit to coming and entering this event.

We also are having both a peoples choice and concours judging, so you can make
your pick on how you want to compete. We also have a valve cover race and a
model car concours. This year the raffles and door prizes are going to be
really plentiful as well.

Please register soon for this event, for registration info contact:

Dave Robinson Registrar
316 Fay Lane
Minoa  NY  13116
315-656-9639