[FC] Chevy "Restoration packages" update

Mon May 19 18:12:01 2003

Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick update on the small fiasco that happened with the "Restoration
Packages" I ask from www.chevrolet.com a few weeks back. I had asked for a
set for my 1961 & 1963 Greenbriers... the first time they sent me the packets
for the full sized Chevy cars... I notified them in a polite way that they
had sent me the wrong stuff, and that the Greenbrier was a Corvair... they
have now sent me the Corvair car stuff (lots of cool info) and on the front
of the packet it says "FOR SPECIFICATION ON CHEVROLET GREENBRIER SPORT WAGON
PLEASE SEE CHEVROLET TRUCK SPECIFICATIONS"... so I emailed them, and asked
them again, in a polite way, if I could possibly have a copy of the Chevy
Truck resto-packets for those years... they have emailed me to let me know
they are on their way....
SOOOOOO, if anyone decides they want to ask for the Restoration Packet for a
Greenbrier, please ask for BOTH the Corvair Car specs and the Chevy Truck
specs... I haven't gotten the truck info yet, but I'm hoping that all that
stuff is in there.
I like the option codes in the 61 car book.... like the Taxi option for the
Greenbrier... it is number 420.... kinda funny since the guys at work call my
van the "weed smoker"....
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson