[FC] High Performance Parts

Tue Nov 4 06:33:01 2003

    All,
    I would like to announce that I have available many new High Performance
Parts for your Corvair, some hard to find.
    Here is a partial list,
    Stainless Steel Exhaust valves, w/machine polish
    Intake valves, w/machine polish
    Titanium valve spring retainers, for 7 degree keepers, (stock angle)
    Valve springs, with a 100 lb. seat pressure at 1.7", stock pressure
available.
    Fiber Tuf clutch discs, on Corvair cores
    Feramic clutch discs, on Corvair cores
    Yenko close ratio transmissions
    This is a partial list, contact me for more info.
    I also offer HP work on your engine, trans, diff.
    Thanks for the space.

HANDY CAR CARE
Ken Hand
97 Peach