[FC] Looking for a Rampside

Paul Campbell corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Nov 11 20:34:00 2003

Hi all !  I am looking to buy a good rampside truck.  Engine, paint and
interior not that important, but body MUST be in really good condition.  Not
looking for "Rust-Bucket" or a "Bondo-Baby".  I live near Harrisburg, Pa,
but would be willing to travel a long way to get the "right" truck.  I'll be
traveling to South Texas in the near future to visit relatives and could
check out any "possibilities" on the way down or back.
    What's out there?   Thanks,   Paul C.

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es