[FC] Greenbrier with Factory Camper -water reservoir problem

Gail P Policella corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Oct 5 17:37:00 2003

I own a 1964 Greenbrier with factory Camper package.  It has a 24 gauge
galvanized steel (approx 10 gal)water reservoir for the sink that has
eight 1-2 millimeter rust holes.  I'm trying to determine if there is a
product much like a gas tank sealer, that I could use to prevent further
deterioration and seal the holes so I can use the stock unit.  Or should
I have one custom made. Any suggestions?

Gail & John Policella  Margate, FL
Chapter # 333  South Florida Corvairs- Secretary
64 Deluxe Greenbrier with Camper Package
65 Monza Coupe/ 66 Corsa Convertible