[FC] '64 Axle in '61 Greenbrier(vendors)

Tue Oct 7 09:02:01 2003

In a message dated 10/6/2003 9:22:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
noahsarkinc@earthlink.net writes:
"In all I have gotten from Clarks over the last 20 some years have NEVER
gotten to talk to Cal. Clarks just seems to think that they are too good to
waste
their you, and you best feel lucky that they have what you need. So the only
things I get from them is Interior parts that the Underground does not carry"
SPYDER62@aol.com

I think that this is a very one sided and biased opinion of Clark's Corvair.
I have received technical help when ever it was requested from Mark or his
assistant at Clark's.  I have called and asked for Cal or Joan at times and
they have always answered the phone if they were there and were not involved
with other duties.
HI Paul
  Did not mean it to come out the way you took it, it's just the feeling I
get when I order from the east coast guy. I did say both vendors were good and a
lot depended on your location, and I have gotten from both. I just like Lon's
more personal way of doing business. Without Clark's we would be in a world
of hurt for interior parts that is for sure, they have spent the time and money
to get things reproduce that would never have been without them. Plus I must
be lucky as to the fact I never have had to return a part to either vendor,
all have been of the best quality.
rich