[FC] FC brakes

Fri Oct 10 02:48:00 2003

I am putting in a new brake system in my 66 monza sedan and will do the 63
briers next.  Is there any up grades I should be aware of (part #'s).  What
does everyone think about FC brakes? I was told that when towing and hauling
heavy things, the brakes can be a bit small. I plan on driving the brier in
traffic at highway speeds :} with the occasional 'loaded with friends' to Vegas.
I saw on the web that there is a bracket kit to convert the front to disk using
a disk hub assembly, any thoughts? Any improvements I should consider besides
the complete rebuild?
Harry