[FC] 2004 Raffle car

Thu Oct 16 06:31:01 2003

In a message dated 10/15/2003 11:57:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
krupross@sunwave.net writes:

> <<How many tickets will be sold?>>

As many as we can sell! If you're asking how many tickets are being printed,
I have no set number. We are not keeping 100% of the profits from the raffle
ticket sales, but instead we are sharing it with the Big Brothers/Big Sisters
organization here in Kentucky... so you're not just helping a bunch of us
hillbillies, you're actually helping a bunch of disadvantaged kids, too.

<< When is the draw?>>

Drawing will be held June 19th, 10:00 pm at the Patterson Ballroom in the
Hyatt Hotel (during the convention banquet)...

<< Does the vert already have > British Columbia licence plates on it?>>

Nope.... I think it has a KY tag on it with a little sun peeking over the
mountain that says "Kentucky... its that friendly"....
Good Luck!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in Crittenden, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com