[FC] heat

Dennis & Debbie Pleau corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Oct 16 21:21:01 2003

I'm guessing the doughnuts between the exhaust tubes and the exhaust
manifolds.  Also get a CO detector.  I won't run a Corvair heater anymore
without one.  I had a heater working fine for ever and then one day on the
way to work it set my detector off.  One of the doughnuts had split.  I
bought my detector through the VV group purchase a few years (5?).  I don't
know if any more are available but you may want to ask on the VVs.

Dennis