[FC] Is This Shifter Part Broken?

* Greenbrier Goon * corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Oct 18 00:16:01 2003

...so did anyone have one of these to look at?  I am still not sure if mine
is broken.  I tried to order one from Clarks, but they were out.

http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/aaa-shift.jpg

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)