[FC] Re: <VV> Re Kentucky next year??

Williams, Rickie corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Oct 29 07:08:00 2003

I just got in on this, so I may be late with this comment...but do remember
that the convention next year is going to be in Lexington, KY...the place
where a really, really nice raffle car is going to be given away...so please
buy raffle tickets!  If you have no source for the tickets, then please
contact me.

To see the car prior to restoration, goto www.kycorsa.com

If you have any questions concerning any details about the car, ask me.

Over and out,
Rickie Williams
Columbia, KY