[FC] SWAPPING 4-SPD.FOR AN AUTO.

David C. Herrin III corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Sep 3 23:45:04 2003

Easiest is to get a donor vehicle ...FC and transfer .
I would replace Torque Convertor, Quick rebuild on Diff - replace pinion
Seals unless you like mixed ATF & 90w gear oil and do a an external re
seal on PG itself along with cleraning the filter - screen.
I would repalce the FC cooler flex hoses.
You will be needing everything from Bell housing forward then the control.
Some one probably wants to trade / purchase for all of the Std. Trans.
Parts. ...
David