[FC] Four clubs at the Airport

Gary Swiatowy corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Sep 8 05:31:01 2003

Another year, another successful event. Everything seemed to go smoothly this
year, especially the use of Lancaster Speeedway for the autocross. This was a
FAST course, and is where the autocross for the 2006 convention is going to
be. So if you missed it this year, you missed the opportunity of the preview
of the 2006 course.
We ran both a Concours, and a peoples choice, entries in the concours were a
bit down, but they were up in the peoples choice. We had in attendance a 63
Rampside which could prove to set the new standard for a concours FC. As yet
not shown at a convention, it was our highest scoring concours vehicle scoring
over 99 points!!!
The event was held at the Buffalo Radisson across from the Buffalo Airport, so
far I have not heard any bad reviews of the location, and it is a strong
contender for the final location for the 2006 National Convention. It's been a
long weekend, buyt I have downloaded some event photos which can be viewed by
following this link.

http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66

Gary Swiatowy