[FC] RAMPY WHEELS AND COVER(long)

Mon Sep 8 10:19:00 2003

my van is green...but may do it to match the rampy if i get the chance.  the
rampy was red / white when i bought it, then did it in goldwood yellow as all
my cars were at the time.when i went to placid nats there was a nice brown van
there so i fell in love with it but i used a metallic color off foreign
popular car.  cant wait to see all the versions of my cover show up. i would like a
lighter frame but im sure it would give problems, then i would have to put
latches on etc.  i may power the rear section, not sure yet.  oops its a
post...regards tim colson