[FC] Kamping Corvairs?

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Sep 10 23:34:00 2003

Interesting left side window configuration.  Did you install the window or was
it a factory installed option.  This is the first time that I have seen this
single side window configuration in a FC.  I know that they did make some vans
with windows on only one side, but never with only one.  I have even seen FC
rear and side doors that didn't have the windows cut out.  I assume that it is
a roll down window?
thanks Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vern McIntosh
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 10:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [FC] Kamping Corvairs?

  List,

  I also van-camp with VW owners, I belong to a PacificNW VW group called
  "WetWesties" (www.wetwesties.org), many events every year. Just last
weekend
  was an annual event called ReUnion, at a small State Park near Union,
  northeast Oregon.

  My Corvan is not a camper, but still suffices nicely for me alone. Pictures
  (including my Corvan) can be seen at:

  http://wetwesties.type2.com/pastevents/2003/ReUnion/index_2.htm

  Not pictured are the salmon spawning up and down the creek.

  Vern McIntosh
  Bend, Oregon