[FC] Synthetic Transmission fluid

Rad Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Sep 15 23:06:01 2003

I'll pitch in a couple of cents worth here...

Since the Corvair PG doesn't have even the minimal temperature control of
water pumpers with heat exchangers in the radiator, and since FCs, in
particular work their transes hard, I'd have to regard synthetic ATF as a
wise investment, particularly if you're anticipating full-throttle loaded
hill-climbs.