[FC] 63 Rampside for sale

Brad Kahler corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Sep 16 10:50:01 2003

Hi,

I've mostly been a lurker here on the list.  My wife and I aquired a 63 Rampside a year ago June.  Our intent was to restore it, unfortunately life and all of our other projects are getting in the way and we've reached a point where selling it makes more sense than letting it sit and languish.

Details are as follows: severe rust through on the lower portion of the ramp door, rust through on the corner just to the lower left of the ramp door frame, crease in the sheet metal on the opposite side of bed where the ramp door would be.  Engine not running and carbs are removed (but come with vehicle).  Previous owner said the engine ran and smoked and he was going to rebuld it but stopped after pulling the carbs.  The truck is about 99% complete and original.  The interior of the bed is in remarkably straight and solid condition.  The tail gate has a crease in it.  Comes with original hub caps, all of the a/c mounting hardware to install an a/c pump onto the engine including the alternator bracket, crank pulley, correct alternator, compressor mounting hardware and original compressor.  (no condensor or evaporator).  Both bumpers are present and in excellent shape, correct license plate lamps, replacement transmission cover and a variety of other small items that I've collected in the last year and a half.

The truck is in Rowlett Texas (suburb of Dallas).  If interested you can email me or call 501-766-5950 (cell).

Thanks

Brad