[FC] Two-speed wiper parts wanted

David Ziegler, III corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Sep 25 11:00:01 2003

I'm speaking of the attachment stud on the motor itself that the arms to the
transmission attach to. I have a 1963 Rampside that I changed to 2 speed
wipers and had to spend at least an hour at the Corvair Ranch to find  the
correct motor to fit my attachment arms. Maybe there was a change after
1961?

Dave Ziegler
CORVAIR THERAPY
mechanical repair, light restoration