[FC] Rear Door Greenbrier Window Gaskets

Thu Sep 25 23:33:00 2003

Thanks for the quick reply Paul...

So what I believe you are saying is that the cross-section dimensions are
standard for period Chevy vans and trucks?  That would be good news as for the
fit to the glass thickness and body pinch weld.  One concern: I'm wondering how
close Clark's vendor hit on the required circumference.....The gaskets are
made from cut stock and vulcanized into a one-piece, continuos unit.  I just
finished with a terrible experience-albeit Clark's was not the vendor-with a van
windshield gasket.  That vulcanized gasket was way to big in circumference, not
even getting close to fitting correctly.  Have you used Clark's van, rear
window gaskets?

Thanks,
Mike Mauro