[FC] Re: <VV> Rear Door Greenbrier Window Gaskets

corvairs corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Sep 26 15:14:00 2003

Just to clear the air - they are not Clark's repros - they are made by
Steele Rubber and sold by all of us - Therefore anyone who has bought
these from any of us would have had the same experiences. Also, there
are no alternatives, although I have never had a complaint about the
Greenbriar rear window gaskets. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com