[FC] Unsolvable Clutch Problem in my FC

Wed Aug 4 12:00:02 2004

In a message dated 8/4/2004 12:10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chartzel@comcast.net writes:

The  brackets are sheet metal arms that come down from the body to just short
of  the transmission crossmember.  The gap is filled in with some pieces  of
rubber and a bolt goes thru the trans mount to a nut in the  bracket

    There is another bracket that bolts to the body  Xmember and is quite
heavy steel. I think the bolt is a 5/8 bolt that is  adjustable and has a lock
nut. The bracket I am talking about is bolted very  near the center of the body
Xmember.
    Ken Hand