[FC] 64 and 65 Brier FS

Mon Aug 16 23:12:01 2004

Hi All
 Thinning the heard have a 64 and 65 Greenbriers FS. Best offer
 65  has good glass and chrome bumpers rest has more rust then I want to mess
with plus kids dog was left inside and eat all the wiring and anything else
it could.(good parts van)
 64  Deluxe needs some body work around left front headlight and has better
then average interior. Tinted glass all around good bumpers
 Front end is the best I have driven nice and tight. Rest of Van is not that
bad. No drive trains for either, I got the 65 with blown eng and drove it for
8 years with the eng out if my 64 coupe, the 64 came with a 140 and a trashed
transaxle. I bought it for the 140 and it is now in my street car. Will get
photos this week and post on my web site.
Both are 4 sp vans and gas tanks still hold fuel(no leaks)
 Don't want to part out but will if need be. Bring trailer to Salem Or and
take them home.
Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster