[FC] 140 dual/single exhaust

Tue Aug 17 06:21:01 2004

years ago i had a single exhaust crossover pipe made at my local muffler
shop(cole muffler) by leaving an engine /differential there on one of the hoists.
they made it up in their spare time. it was 2" i think feeding a turbo
muffler. it was made for a van engine i made for 2 guys traveling all over the
country together. it worked great but was way too noisey. my plan now is dual with
crossover as soon as i can. i do not have the connections at cole i used to and
most guys there are not that creative now. i guess they are afraid to get
involved if it looks like a converter bypass pipe.
 regards tim colson