[FC] 140dual exhaust recs for greenbrier

Tue Aug 17 06:28:00 2004

if you put clarks dual exhaust kit on a fc do not use his hangers! you want
the mufflers hanging from the engine, not the body. i have done it to 2
allready and will be doing it to my van very soon. i design my own using parts from
decrepid car hangers, but i started a pattern on steel kinda  like the fc
bracket for his "queiter" kit(the mufflers are longer so you cant hang them by the
outlet pipe as nicely) i am so busy now it will be a while but there are
pictures of some of my work on the website.
http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/
regards , tim colson