[FC] 1965 Greenbrier horn ring

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 1 12:50:03 2004

That horn ring has the extended ears on the ends, so it is correct only till
1962.  Starting 1963 they shortened the ears.  Otherwise, they do look
identical.  I believe that the 1965 FC horn ring was a complete circle one.  I
have never seen one, not even in pictures.  I believe that this has been
discussed here before, and that is what I am remembering when I refer to the
complete circle design.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SHGraphics@aol.com
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 12:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [FC] 1965 Greenbrier horn ring

  Hi,
      If you feel lucky, you can go to eBay and bid on: <A
  HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&tc=photo&rd=
1&item=4507693021&catego
  ry=34206&sspagename=WDVW">eBay item 4507693021 (Ends Dec-06-04 16:00:00
Pb&</A>
      Right now it's at $52 with 5 days to go.
  Good luck,
  Bill Beckley
  '61 Rampside