[FC] 1965 Greenbrier horn ring

Rad Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Dec 3 12:17:10 2004

Concur.  Also, that's the wrong logo on the center cap.  I have a real-live
'65 Greenbrier horn ring on #968, thanks to Tim Schwartz of HoHoKus,
NJ.  He is sort of the '65 GB guru.

The real deal is full-circle with no protrusions beyond it.  It is shaped
for the big bus-driver *shallow* dish wheel of the '64 and earlier standard
greenbrier, not the deep-dish deluxe wheel that looks like a car steering
wheel.  There's a chevron-shaped bit in the middle that covers up most of
the spokes of the steering wheel, and the center-cap has a plain orange
bow-tie in the middle.

-Rad Davis