[FC] 1964 Brier for sale

Ben's Bus corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Dec 3 17:05:02 2004

Hey gang...

I am only the messenger.  I got a call from a gentleman the other night who
had followed me into the school parking lot while I was driving the Rampside
a year ago.  It is always interesting to get stares, but to be followed?
Anyway, he told me about a Greenbrier he was restoring.  Now a move to
Florida is prompting him to sell it.  Her are the details:

Original owner 1964 Greenbrier, 68,000 miles, garage kept, rebuilt
engine/transaxle/suspension, repainted undercarriage, new (original color)
paint, new Clarke's interior, new tires, no rust vehicle.

Contact Phil Davies (Valley Forge, PA) at 610-983-4941 or 610-983-4950 (one
of them is a fax number...sorry!) if you want to pick his brain about more
details.  I think that even if I were in the market for a Greenbrier, it
would be out of my price range.

Thanks!  Ben Stiles