[FC] FC Door Handles (Exterior)

Western Canada CORSA corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Dec 3 22:24:02 2004

This would be the same GM that came up with a new horn ring and side logo for the '65 'briers with a production run of what, some 1500 odd vehicles.  Not to mention a new clutch cable (albeit improved) for the '69 cars.  Yeah, I could belive that GM had a unique door handle for the FCs (although I can't say for certain that that is the case)

While we're at it.  Does anybody know if the FC dashes are unique for EMs and FCs?  Yeah I know, "see above", I just thought I'd ask.

Regards,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Dave Sanger
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 1:18 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] FC Door Handles (Exterior)

Hello,

Has anyone found a source for reproduction out side door handles for our FCs?
I have found several sources of GMC, Chevy Truck and Chevy car handles in the
59-60 timeperiod -- based on the pictures, looks like they are not a fit.

I find it hard to believe that GM produced a special outside handle for the
FCs; would expect that the used an existing handle. Any ideas?

Regards,

Dave Sanger
63 Rampside
64 Spyder Convertible