[FC] Tune up specs

Clark Hartzel corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Dec 13 06:51:02 2004

Neat!  How does it sound with a converter?  Are you going to leave it on or
was that just for the  smog check?

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 10:39 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] Tune up specs

Clark -

Thanks for the info. I tuned up sort of close to those figures but was
in a bit of a hurry because the testing station was closing soon and I
wanted to perform the big tip I got from Bob Crawford. That was to
replace the muffler with a catalytic converter!  I passed with plenty of
room to spare. I didn't even clean the plugs. This is the method I will
use to pass the test from now on. No more worries and guaranteed pass.
I'm putting Bob up for sainthood.

regards,

Charles