[FC] Tune up specs

Charles corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Dec 13 11:31:03 2004

Clark -

The converter sounded a little louder than my muffler but surprisingly
quiet and it was just kind of dangling there since the pipes didn't line
up exactly etc. There was definite leakage (which probably didn't hurt
the low readings) of exhaust at the converter/cross-over pipe joint.

I put my muffler back on after the test but Bob Crawford runs duel
exhaust with converters in place of mufflers permanently.

- Charles