[FC] deflashing heads....

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Feb 10 17:26:01 2004

Hi Rickie,

A couple tools you can probably find locally - I got a Stanley handle
that will take either hacksaw or Sawsall blades, there were a couple
good choices there.  My local hardware store had vermont american drill
bits in 6" long, that worked pretty well.  I have some other notes on
heads and deflashing at http://autoxer.skiblack.com/heads.html

--Bryan