[FC] Belt Guide Installation on Early Engine

* Greenbrier Goon * corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Feb 16 10:58:00 2004

My shroud does not have a dipstick hole, but it had an 8 plate oil cooler.
I switched to a folded fin cooler after rebuilding the engine several years
ago.

I thought just the later FCs had 12 plate coolers.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)