[FC] Dual Circuit Master Cylinder Disaster

Steve Turner corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Feb 21 22:14:02 2004

Hello;  Being a newbie and am going to ask a question that in all likilhood
has been answered several times before and so I apologize in advance!  I am
looking to replace my single with double master cylinder set ups on both the
66 convert and 61 Rampside.  From what you said about the Chevelle master
cylinder unit, can I assume that I can go to NAPA and purchase one of those
rather than order one from a Corvair vendor?  Thanks in advance for the
answer.  Steve