[FC] Dual Circuit Master Cylinder Disaster

Sat Feb 21 23:19:01 2004

i have not had to buy one in a long time.  i used to buy them at napa all the
time.( i had a few new ones on my shelf)  i converted many fc's and early
vairs to dual.  i have even used  mopar master cyls in a pinch..they wre for dart
with drum brakes i think. the only thing is they have a bolt in the center of
the cover that is kinda hard to get at in a truck...but not impossible. the
first thing i do on any older vehicle i buy is to put all new tubing and
rebuild or replce cylinders / hoses etc.  i have seen many tubing failures over the
years including some that looked fine on outside. i used to inspect
vehicles...blew a lot of tubing in my past.   hope this helps you out...  and no
compression fittings in brakes!
regards tim colson