[FC] Cross Country Transport

Dave Sanger corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Jan 15 07:55:01 2004

Hello,

I recently acquired a 63 Rampside from Bozeman, MT. I checked with several
transport companies for quotes (both open and closed). As you know, there are
many out there (just check Hemmings).

The quote from United Road (and their dealer in Billings, MT) was the best by
far -- $900 from Bozeman to Traverse City, MI (open transport); that compares
with quotes from $1100.00 to $1400.00 from others. They were fast, very
reliable, and kept me informed along the way.

United Road has a website (www.unitedroad.com).

The 63 Rampside joins a 64 Spyder Convertible in my garage; I'm really excited
to start working on the Rampside -- it ends a year long search for the
Rampside.

Regards

Dave Sanger
Traverse City, MI