[FC] seat parts?

Thomas Stingl corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Jan 25 17:07:01 2004

Paul wrote:
> for you... What type of directional signal mechanism is that on the column?
> Like I thought, it is from the Deluxe interior package which your GB has.  I

Yes, this GB is very original, came 1963 over the ocean and had
most probably only one owner in Germany until I got it. Unfortunately
it is quite rusty around the wheels, winter driving, location
1 h west of Heidelberg.

The owner did NSU racing, so this directional signal mechanism may
be NSU or BMW stuff of the 60ties, there is also an ignition lock
bolted to the right side of the column (I put a Corvair ignition lock
again in the circuit, can be seen dangling to the left of the column,
still a wiper interval switch in its original position)
and the Rochester carbs were replaced by a pair of Solex 34.

Thomas