[FC] seat parts?

Sun Jan 25 14:12:01 2004

i think the real deluxe seat had a band of light color like around the
outside edge come down the middle of the back of the seat.  i think the seats in my
greenbrier (rear anyhow) are original. of course this is a 64. i have not done
any real research because plans are to severely modernize  at least the
fronts. the seat in my rampy was custom made for me years ago and is so comfortable
on trips! it is kinda simple plain with a bowtie in the middle of the back. i
would like to make 3 new ones like it only heated front also. the heat helps
my bad back on trips.  regards, tim colson