[FC] Painting or Powdercoating Wheels

Bill Wells corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Jan 26 07:30:02 2004

Charles,

I think powder coating is the way to go, if you can
afford it. However, have all the wheels checked on a
spin balance machine before you pay to have them
coated. I gave a friend a set of five steel FC wheels
and two of them were rejected by the tire shop when he
went to have them mounted. This was after they had
been coated.

Good Luck,
Bill
--- * Greenbrier Goon * <greenbriergoon@hotmail.com>