[FC] Re: FC designer

Rad Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Jul 3 08:15:01 2004

In short, yes.

I don't know who did the structural design.  I got a roundabout email a few
years ago from the son-in-law of the Corvair FC's body designer.  If you
check out my website, you'll see that I have photos of the styling buck
rampside, at least.  I think I sent the lead on to Harry Jensen at CORSA
national.

http://www.mindspring.com/~corvair/ProtoRamp.html

Beyond that, I suspect that Dave Newell has a lot of this information, but
I have heard a lot more of it than I have seen.