[FC] Flatbed Ramp

Sun Jul 4 09:18:01 2004

JR,
I had one of those, along with all the instructions, and gave it to Ben
Stiles up in Strasburg PA. He has a Rampside and I don't, so it seemed like the
obvious thing to do. We've swapped things back and forth through the years, and
he ALWAYS gets his meat-hooks into some cool camper stuff that he always shares
with me....
It mainly consists of some angle iron with strategically drilled holes to
match many of the screw holes in the bed of the truck. You then get some plywood
and slide it in... You can still hide stuff under it, but it makes it nice if
you need to haul something rather long... and flat....
Anyways, Ben has one.... or at least HAD one... if he hasn't swapped it for
something else.
:-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd... now safe in White Mills
1964 700 sedan 95/pg