[FC] gas heater

Sun Jul 4 23:43:01 2004

i will have to check my lines but i am almost positive the correct gas heater
line from one of the early FC's i junked out went further into the tank. i
dont think it would make a hill of beans difference but i know what i found.  i
am ready to install a repaired rough unit in my 64 greenbrier and a  car unit
in my recently returned from bdyshop lakewood. i have a small but nice
collection of spare parts for gas heaters including the correct regulators.i also
have the original install instructions for car and fc somewhere in my vast
literature collection.                       regards tim colson
..too tired to research it correctly  right now.