[FC] Car show

Mon Jul 12 21:25:02 2004

   I just got back from a local show with my Corvan. It drew lots of
attention. Even more than the flashy 57 Chevy sitting next to it for some
reason. Lots
of guys were drooling over its originality and low miles. I could have sold
it several times but Im not interested in doing that. It was a lot of fun and
also nice to be showing something different than my usual early Fords. It was
also fun to drive. I think I like it!!!
       Also I just had a guy email me about a ramp for a Rampside pickup. He
wants to know what one would cost. He is looking at one out west with a
missing gate. Any ideas???

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966