[FC] Floor repair

Tue Jul 27 15:35:03 2004

Mike,

It's a pretty fair job. As Bill said, I am replacing the front floor - the entire lower floor, most of the sloped floor at the front, and a portion of the driver's wheel well. So far I have the floor cut out, the new floor cut out of the donor (blasted and painted), and the wheel well repaired. It has been a much larger job than I anticipated! Especially around the brace for the steering column, which does not come out. Since mine is a ground up restoration, I haven't put the new floor in yet since I want to finish the frame rails and sheetmetal that is now exposed. It can be done, but it's not a weekend job! Good Luck!

Garry Parsley
1965 Greenbrier
1962 Corvan

-------------- Original message from "Michael Clark" : --------------