[FC] Re: <VV> More About Early Throwout Bearings

* Greenbrier Goon * corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jun 4 22:12:04 2004

It's all early parts.

Flat flywheel, flat-fingered pressure plate etc.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)

Don't let Ralph Nader ruin another Presidential election.
http://www.ralphdontrun.net